Join us March 15 through March 17, 2015 (Sunday through Tuesday)
at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center in Orlando, Florida
for the 2015 HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference.
Regulations, codes, and rising energy costs have been driving forces in technological advances in the HVACR industry. As technology changes, so must the training we offer.
Today’s HVACR instructors need to understand; wireless controls, ductless split min systems, solar integrations, data center cooling technologies, variable refrigerant flow, combined heat and power systems, duct and envelope testing, energy auditing and building sciences. Equally as important, instructors need to keep current on educational delivery systems, work ethics programs and customer relations skills.
Today’s HVACR instructors are preparing students for an industry very different from the one they worked in.
Join us March 15th through March 17th, 2015 at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center in Orlando, Florida for professional development addressing these key issues of HVACR education.
- 40+ sessions to help instructors keep their programs current.
- HVAC educator credentialing exams will be offered free of
charge to help instructors determine what type of professional development they need.
- 70+ exhibits to learn about the latest in: equipment, tools, test instruments, software, controls, refrigerants, recovery machines, curriculum,
chemicals, tool kits, certifications, educational trainers, and much more.
- Four plated meals are included, to enable instructors to network with peers from across North America.
- Continuing education units (CEU’s) are provided for all courses attended.
In the end, the quality of a program is only as good as the instructor leading it. The education students receive is dependent upon instructors keeping current in new technologies.
Register by calling 1-800-394-5268 or click here.
Does your administration support your professional development needs?