HVAC Excellence is a not for profit organization that has been serving the HVACR industry since 1994.
It is our goal to improve competency through validation of the technical education process. The success of our current and future workforce
depends upon everyone in the HVACR industry continually validating and updating their skills at all levels; students, technicians and educators.
Additionally, we need to ensure that training programs are meeting the necessary standards to ensure a highly skilled workforce and that the
individuals responsible for training are knowledgeable and competent in their technical and teaching skills.
To fulfill these goals, HVAC Excellence has developed the following elements needed to achieve a competent workforce:
- a process to ensure that HVACR educational programs meet the necessary standards to properly train our industry's future workforce.
Educator Credentialing Exams
- a rigorous series of examinations to validate that an instructor has mastered the subject matter needed to teach the competencies of their curriculum.
Employment Ready Certifications
- assessments utilized to determine that HVACR graduates are prepared to enter the workforce.
Professional Level Technician Certifications
- exams to validate that field technicians possess the retained knowledge to be competent and to identify what specific professional development they
Master Specialist Hands On Certifications
- to validate the current work force can apply their technical knowledge in a performance based assessment.
- specifically designed for educators and trainers, the National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference provides and annual forum, which all industry
educators and trainers can attend, to stay current with technology updates and teaching techniques while also providing for ample networking and relation
HVAC Excellence Programs: Identify areas of weakness in education, Assists employers with hiring competent technicians, Allows the public to identify
competent technicians, pinpoints current deficiencies in the technical workforce for education program development, and Aids manufacturers in warranty
Click here to learn more about HVAC Excellence.